This page provides information on the management of users’ personal data, collected by visiting the website www.tecnotorica.com, owned by the company Tecno-Torica s.r.l.
The information concerns only the above mentioned site, not any further websites that can be visited through links contained therein, and contains information provided to users in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The contents of this site – including data, news, information, images, graphics, drawings, trademarks and domain names – are the property of Tecno-Torica s.r.l., unless otherwise indicated, and are covered by copyright and the legislation on industrial and intellectual property.
The term “personal data” is used in reference to any information that allows www.tecnotorica.com, the website managers, to directly or indirectly identify the user (or a third party whose data the user provides), including any information related to the purchase of goods or services, or that the user chooses to communicate or share while using the site.
The “data controller” is the company Tecno-Torica s.r.l. of Davide Zanchetta, with registered office in Via Rometta 14A, San Martino di Lupari (PD), Italy. The data controller can be contacted by registered letter with return receipt, by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by certified e-mail at the address email@example.com.
The data controller will process some personal data of users who interact with the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site, in particular the browsing data acquired automatically by the computer systems during the use of the site, for example the IP address, domain names and types of browsers. Such data are not accompanied by any additional personal information, and are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, for needs involving management of site use methods, as well as to ascertain responsibility in the event of potential computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The sending of any e-mails to the address indicated on this site entails the acquisition of the e-mail address of origin, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
The personal data requested in compilation of the forms will be processed, in some cases without your consent, for the following purposes:
– performance of pre-contractual and/or contractual obligations;
– compliance with tax and accounting obligations;
– fulfilment of obligations required under law, regulation, European Union legislation, or order of authorities;
– prevention or detection of fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the website;
– exercise of the rights of the data controller, such as, for example, defence in legal proceedings.
Your data will also be processed for the purpose of: fulfilling the obligations required in tax and accounting matters, to comply with obligations for any reason incumbent on the data controller and required under current legislation.
The personal data of users are processed if:
– the data subject has given consent for one or more purposes and only in relation to the purpose to which that consent relates;
– the data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract agreed with the data subject or for the performance of pre-contractual measures requested by the data subject;
– the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller or of a third party, provided that these are not overruled by the data subject’s fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of personal data.
The personal data collected on the site may be processed by other parties involved for various reasons, and in particular:
– by those who have access to and process personal data under the authority of the data controller or the data processor (contact persons/authorised persons);
– by natural or legal persons processing personal data on behalf of the data controller (data processors).
In any case, the user can always request that the data controller provide an updated list of data processors, using the data controller’s e-mail address.
With the exception of the above cases, the user’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless:
– the user has given their express consent to the disclosure;
– the disclosure is necessary to provide the product or service requested by the user;
– the disclosure is requested by a judicial or public security authority.
Personal data are collected by processes that are not completely automated, with the prior consent of the user who enters their data in the forms provided on the website. The personal data will be processed within the European Union.
The personal data will be processed and retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in particular:
– for purposes relating to the management of a contract: the data will be retained for the entire duration of the contract, and subsequently for the time during which the owner is subject to obligations of retention for tax purposes or for other purposes required under law or regulation. The data will in any case be retained for a maximum of 10 years from the end of the contract, based on the ordinary limitation period provided under the Italian Civil Code;
– for marketing and profiling purposes: 10 years after collection, without prejudice to the right of the data subject to modify and/or revoke consent;
The personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed. Once the purpose of the processing has been exhausted, or in the case of the data subject exercising their right to object to the processing or to revoke their consent, the data controller will still be entitled to further retain the data in whole or in part, for the purposes permitted by the GDPR (such as, for example, the need to exercise a right in legal proceedings). After this period, the data will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
The data subject has the right to ask the data controller if the personal data concerning him are being processed, and if so, to obtain access to the following information:
– the purposes of processing;
– the type of data processed;
– the recipients of the personal data;
– the expected time of retention, if this is possible, or a criterion for the determination of the time;
– the existence of the right to obtain the rectification or erasure of the data, or the restriction of their processing;
– the right to receive the personal data concerning the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to request their transmission to another controller, if technically feasible;
– the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority – http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524);
– where the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information on their origin;
– where the personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation, the right of the data subject to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards for the transfer.
The user can exercise their rights at any time, by sending:
– a registered letter with notice of receipt to the data controller;
– an e-mail to the data controller’s address;
– a certified e-mail to the data controller’s address.
The data controller will respond to the user within 30 days, without prejudice to the latter’s right to lodge a complaint with the designated authority in the event of a violation.
If the changes involve data processing whose legal basis is the user’s consent, the data controller will again request their consent, where this is necessary.